Terms & Conditions Policy
# Read the instructions carefully to access Deftsoft Information Resources
Live Deftsoft (P) Ltd. maintains its official website which anybody can access for general information. However, copying and using the information provided strictly comes under violation of rules which can lead to a legal action as per the cyber laws.
We would like to make it clear that:
- No orders are finalized through website, personal communication via email or through some other social media platform.
- Deftsoft services are provided only after formal documentation is completed with the client.
- In case you are filling "Contact Us Form" or any other "Registration Form", provide authenticated and correct information.
- The client has sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used in connection with the Website.
# Content Upload Policy
- After you have got the access to our server, you are not allowed to upload any data which is inaccurate, harmful, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, racist, violent, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable to our company.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove Content that violates our terms or that contains third-party commercial advertisements.
- Any software containing software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment is not allowed to be uploaded on our server space. Any client found conducting the above mentioned activities will be punished under cyber acts and his contract will stand cancelled with immediate effect.
- We will take complete responsibility that our website will not transmit spam, bulk or unsolicited communications.
- We will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers (including URLs) in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through our services.
Confidentiality of Information
- You must hold Confidential Information of Deftsoft shared with you during the proposal exchange in strict confidence.
- Your obligations regarding Confidential Information expire five (5) years after the date of disclosure. Upon termination of the contract, You must cease use of Confidential Information and return or destroy it.
Our Email sharing Services
We will attempt to deliver all of the email that is addressed to your email address on our server. However, the rights of sharing purely lie with our company.
Deftsoft is committed to respecting others' rights, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on our Website, please contact our legal department via email.